I am not tired! Wow! I am not tired!




The question was posed:  What are the supplements that you take/suggest for daily use (like LLV or DDR), and have you noticed a difference in your health after using them? 

My response:   I have had extreme exhaustion for a years. Being a mom of three, I always wrote it off to, well, being a mom of three. I was caffeine dependent to function. I decided to try llv and ddr. Almost two months in, I forget to drink more than one cup of coffee. I no longer need to take daily snoozes. Sometimes I forget to take it my lunch dose out and about with me, and I feel it! If I take it past 3 pm, I cannot sleep. All of this with a half dose!

After posting that answer, I began to think.  I have been exhausted since 2007!  At times, removed from my family and friends, exhausted.  Where the suggestion of one more thing would push me over the edge because I could not do it!  That kind of exhaustion is debilitating.  It consumes you!  

The realization that that is gone from your life is powerful!   When you can casually type it as fact and know that today is different!  Just WOW!  The change that was made was so simple as taking care of my body.  The addition of Life Long Vitality and DDR Prime supplements. A few months ago, I would have been the first to call "bullshit".  Not anymore!  That's why I post, share, and support doTERRA products.  www.mydoterra.com/tiffanyhigginson/





No comments:

Post a Comment